SALT THERAPY (HALOTHERAPY) FOR SPORT PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS
As a sports person your main strength will be your stamina and the ability to perform with the maximum strength in all conditions. Salt Natural Therapy ( Halotherapy ) for Sports Performance Enhancements can help you get that edge over the competition. The primary goal of every athlete is to achieve their absolute, maximum potential. One of the most important determinants of whether this is possible is an optimum breathing pattern and lung capacity.
Poor breathing patterns:
- Reduce stamina and performance
- Increase the likelihood of injury in training and competition
- Increase the production of lactic acid and subsequently leave the athlete with residual muscle soreness
- Increase dehydration
- Increase the occurrence of cramps
- Greatly increase recovery time
- Limit gaseous exchange in the lungs
- Elevate the heart rate
- Increase anxiety
- Decrease concentration
- Deplete energy levels
- Contribute to poor sleep patterns
Dry, diffused, saline air inhalation or Halotherapy successfully addresses all of these factors.
The aim of Halotherapy, as part of an active sports program, is to increase lung function and breathing capacity. Athletes find that once they have optimized their breathing, they can achieve better performance, using less breath. This means they have more air in reserve to achieve outstanding performance.Clinical Trials have shown that Halotherapy effectively:
- Clears mucus from the airways thus removing airflow obstruction
- Enhances the mucous clearance mechanism in both asthmatic and healthy subjects
- Maintains clear airways
- Provides anti-inflammatory and anti-bactericidal effects in the whole respiratory tract
- Reduces bronchial sensitization and improves lung function
- Helps clear unwanted, inhaled particles from the respiratory tract
Moreover, Halotherapy is also a drug-free natural treatment for asthma, bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and sinusitis. Thus, integrating Halotherapy into your training routine can induce better lung function, improve performance and, while preventing and alleviating many underlying respiratory weaknesses among athletes.